Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boracay Island, Aklan

This is my second time coming to Boracay. It's becoming addictive.This time, I went with my cousin, high school friends and office mates.




Goodbye Asian Spirit! Hello Zest Air..me libre pang Zest-O dati..:(



Where To Dine? Most hotels do have a restaurant. Try to go to D' Mall. You'll have numerous options of where to eat. At night, P300 eat-all-you-can are offered by restaurants. You'll also have a nice ambiance since tables are set up near the beach.






Night-out...fave bar..Guilly's Island Station 1



Tried ribbon poi dancing...for free



Skim Boarding..P100 for 30 minutes..my body ached the next day




My favorite spot in Boracay



Grotto (Station 1)


Tourist Center (Station 2)

Sand Castle 

Fridays (Station 1)




0 comments:

Post a Comment