Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 4, 2011

Boracay Island, Aklan

Celebrated my birthday with my aunt and brother at my favorite summer destination..Thank you to my brother who sponsored some of the expenses for this travel..hehehe!^-^



Stayed at Tonglen Boracay (Station 2). Got the accommodation for free because of gift voucher for signing up for a certain travel membership. 





Street food tastes very, very delicious when you are in Boracay...and addictive ^_^





Fire Dancing



 Mt. Luho Viewpoint






Ride the Zorb..me and bro preferred the Harness Zorb over the Water Zorb..by just the look of it, we just thought that is it more challenging and fun..and indeed it was.

brace yourself for the adventure

are we ready bro?

safety first

i'm nervous

ready na!:)

here we go..i was screaming the whole time

look at you..hahhaha

Reef Walking...Although the divers were very helpful to me, it was quite difficult for me going below the sea. The helmet is really heavy and I have weak ears. My eardrum had perforations before so I really can't take pressure on my ears. But overall, I did enjoy this activity. 








Reasons Why I Love Boracay..^_^


Paris-like ^_^

Jonah's shake

I can take creative pictures

Grotto

Seeing the people I love enjoy 

breath taking view

spending vacation with loved ones

unique view of the sunset

I always feel like a tourist

blue and green color of the sea

coffe mate-like sand

souvenirs shops are swarming

0 comments:

Post a Comment