Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food Trip in Binondo, Manila

Unexpected food trip after office. We took a cab going to Binondo costing around (PhP90-100) coming from Dapitan, Manila. Thanks to Robert for bringing us...till our next food trip.

My Binondo girls: My friend Lalaine and me

Robert (tour guide..hahaha) and Agnes


First stop, Wai Ying Fastfood in Benavidez Street. My friends knew I'm a picky eater but they have asked me to try the dishes. All the food we ordered were delicious but fried dumplings and hakaw became a good memory in my taste buds. ^_^


Trial 1: Beef Mami PhP100 


Trial 2: Fried Rice PhP80 

Trial 3: Fried dumplings (7 pcs. PhP130)

Trial 4: Hakaw (PhP70)


Next stop, Eng Bee Tin (just a few walks away from Wai Ying) to buy hopia for pasalubong. The single flavored hopia tastes good but the Hopia Combi tastes better.


Last stop, Cafe Mezzanine in Ongpin cor Yuchengco Streets...its' proceeds go the volunteer firefighters association in Binondo. It is near Binondo Church so you can easily locate it.




4 comments:

escape said...

this made me long to go to binondo again. maybe this coming weekend. remains a favorite food trip destination in manila.

TiN QuiTa said...

i'm a picky eater myself but i enjoyed everything i have tasted...me and my friends also plan to go back in binondo..thanks for the comment..:)

Chyng said...

wai ying is ♥!
same here, i never liked chinese food. not until i tried their hakaw and naicha..

TiN QuiTa said...

*apir* agree..thank you for visiting my blog..^_^

Post a Comment