Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Universal Studios, Singapore

Got a promo fare via Airphil Express during the launching of their flight going to Singapore. Got the ticket for PhP2,700 two way. I have been to Singapore but my cousin and I decided to come back for one thing..Universal Studios. Might as well take the opportunity to go because there are only 4 studios in the world. One in Orlando, Florida; next, in Hollywood, California; third, in Tokyo, Japan and lastly, in Singapore. Better go in the country which does not require me to have a visa.




Madagascar







Far Far Away Castle





The Lost World



Jurassic Park


The Mummy Returns






Woody Woodpecker..my twin..hahaha



Water World





Sci-Fi City




New York City










Thank you to my friend, She-an, for allowing us to stay in her place when we had a problem with our booked accommodation. It was just disappointing that Summer Tavern in Carpenter Street, Singapore failed to contact us the their hotel is closed for renovation or it was really closed down. Unfortunately, we failed to get our refund. Karma na lang. It was really an adventure to  have the feeling of being homeless (for an hour lang naman) in a foreign land. Good thing that this happened to us in Singapore which is a very safe country. Again, my sincere thanks to you She-an..^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment