Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 12, 2012

17th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival, Clark

Left Manila at around 2:30 AM because according to my friend, Arlene, traffic would be bad if you reach Clark at around 5 AM. She also gave me a warning to be careful on the road because the area is accident prone. My brother and I meet his friends at Robinson's Pioneer to pick them up. We arrived at Clark at around 4AM. 




Bought the ticket for PhP200 but we got a VIP access courtesy of Karla, UP thesis group mate of Abby while Abby is the cousin of  Rupert and Rupert is the friend of my brother. Influence can go a thousand miles..hahaha. ^_^


As the hot air balloons are prepared, they were Air Force soldiers who displayed their skills in paragliding.







The balloons are up..yey!!!



super thank you for the VIP access, Karla!:)









my birthday cake


















elmendorf



0 comments:

Post a Comment